SNF Sendriya's Organic Samba Biryani Rice / New Rice / బిర్యానీ రైస్ / కొత్త బియ్యం
Variety: Chitti Muthyalu / చిట్టి ముత్యాలు
Biryani Rice: Chitti muthyalu rice also known as Jeera rice is a short grain & aromatic rice which literally means little pearls. It's best suitable for Biryani & Pulaos.
This is a Vegetarian product.
About this item
- Fine, Short grain and Aromatic Rice
- Ideally used for preparing Biryani or Pulao
- Low GI Index and can be served, for people who are diabetic.
- Rich in Fibre, has Potassium & Sodium.
- Rices look like Small Pearls. So, called as చిట్టి ముత్యాలు
- All SNF Sendriya products are grown at our own farm organically
Facts about item:
Chitti muthyalu rice is a short grain & aromatic rice which literally means little pearls.
It is mostly used in making pulaos & biryanis. In tamil it is called as jeeraga samba rice,in hindi called as jeera rice because it resembles like cumin. Chitti muthyalu rice has potassium,sodium,high fibre. Chitti muthyalu is cultivated in tribal areas of telangana (also in SNF Sendriya Farm), southern parts of kurnool & in tamil nadu.